dimarts, 10 de març del 2009

Holy Shitt

I went to the movies yesterday, I had been waiting quite a long time to see the movie called El Gran Torino. I had great expectations and it turned out to be an amazing movie which I obviously recommend to you all,( whoever reads this). In the States this movie came out on December 2008, however it wasn't until last friday this movie was out in Spain.
I really was looking foward to wacth this peace of art so when I finally got the ticket I felt great. My hapiness would soon be ended since there were two random asholes in the theater who wouldn't shut their mouths the hole entire movie. I mean, it's impossible to conceive in my mind how those two punks could had paid the tickets.They didn't even care about the movie at all, it looked like they amuse themselves just by bothering the people arround them.
Well, despiting those loosers I pretty much enjoyed the movie which is greta and as I say before you should go ahead and wacth it. Here, I leave with a quote from the movie

"Ever notice how you come across somebady once in a while you shouldn't mess with? that's me."