diumenge, 8 de març del 2009

About Religion

Against all my good friends wish, I do believe in god, I do believe in Jesus Christ and I as well consider myself as a Christian.
Christian, that's all, not catholic, not orthodox neither protestant, I always respect all of them though, as well as I try to be compressive with people who believe in all those others religions which have existed over the centuries because that's the Christian way to be. The new testament has teach which is the final goal in live you have to reach , how to love and respect each other, just like Jesus did, always fighting the injustice and protecting the week.

1 comentari:

Lost 8 ha dit...

Hi Bernat! I like your blog (explicit volume... xD) Well, I didn't know you believe in god. Surely you would have liked a discussion in the speaker's corner: a man from Kentucky and another one from London were saying their reasons to believe in god. For me it was the only good conversation there that day. I don't belive in god, I don't say it doesn't exist, only that I can't be sure of its existance and it doesn't worth the effort to worry about it (I think I'm so agnostic). Well, bye.