dimarts, 18 de novembre del 2008

Talkers

This is probably going to be my most important blog entry of this trimester. Since I'm very concerned about this issue I want to make sure everyone understands correctly and no one misunderstands me.
Do you have any idea what a Talker is ? You don't right ? I'll give you the official most precise and accurate uncensored definition so next time you see one you'll be able to beat the crap out of him.

TALKER
noun, person: talker is an adjective refer to that asshole you could find at any situation through your life. Is that motherfucker who you will recognize only by his way of talking shit all the time.

Ex: Oh! Man, does he ever shut up? He has been talking nonsense for almost half an hour, what a Talker!!!!!

Ex2: He has spoken without believing his own words, he's definitely a talker.

It's a fact, whenever you go, whichever the situation, there is always that guy speaking out loud his thoughts like if the rest of the people gives a shit about any of his bullshit. Talkers like to use big expressions in other claim they are right, but they are just talkers they don't do shit. They are not for real, that's why I hate them, I'll shoot them all, they never do what they say. You can't trust them cuz they have no word.
Be aware of talkers...