diumenge, 8 de juny del 2008

Great soundtracks My Top ten soundtrack

What will be a movie without music? Nuthing, all the good movies have great soundtracks, or I better say that a good soundtrack makes a good movie. Here I've decided my list of my top ten soundtracks, I hope you'll liked:

-Number ten will be the soundtrack of Pirates of the Caribean, the movie is good enough but the music is amazing. (Klaus Badelt)
-Number nine is for sure, and without doubt, the soundtrack of the movie Gladiator, one of my favorite movies which I has watched thousands of times I just love the movie. If you have never watched Gladiator, I think it's time to you to go and check it out. (Hans Zimmer and Lisa Gerard)
- Number eight it's gotta be Star Wars, especially the old ones, I don't like the new movies of star wars, I'd rather watch the old ones, which are amazing.(John Williams)
-Number seven is reserved for a very old movie, Modern Times, directed, staring and music from Charlie Chaplin, most known as Charlot. I want to honor him, the genius of the cinema, all his movies were very perfect.
-In Number 6 we have also got an old movie, but this time ain't a comedy, the other way around, and scary movie directed by Alfred Hitchcock and the music belongs to Bernard Hermann: Psycho. I guess many of you know about this movie rather because you've seen it or maybe because you had heart about it from someone. The music it's very scary.
-Vangelis composed an amazing soundtrack for the classic Blade Runner, which will be the number 5 soundtrack on my list.
-In Number 4 we have the soundtrack for the Movie, Forest Gump( Alan Silvester)
- The Lord of the rings, will be number 3, music by Howard Shore, the movie is very good, but the book is even better.
- The Good The Bad and The Ugly, is such a terrific classic, is the best western I've ever seen, I recommend it to anyone who knows how to appreciate a good western, and we have to thanks Ennio Monrricone for giving as the soundtrack, since Ennio was the composer of this movie as well as other hundreds of classics. Ennio Monrricone is considered the best composer of the hole history of hollywood.
-My top soundtrack belongs to The Godfather I don't know why I like the music so much, maybe cuz is my favourite movie, but the think is that I can't stop listening to the movie themes.
The movie has a cast as good as Al Pacino, Marlo Brando, Robert de Niro. The music comes from a master, Nino Rota